10/12/2018 to 10/14/2018
Friday, October 12 - Sunday, October 14, 2018
Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
1751 Hotel Plaza Boulevard
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
American Medical Marijuana Physicians Association's
2018 Annual Meeting, Conference & Tradeshow
October 12– 14, 2018
Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista, Orlando, Florida
Online registration is closed. You can still attend by registering onsite.
Save time and download registration form and present to the AMMPA Registration desk
Accreditation Announcement: 18.5 hrs. of CME Credit
The American Medical Marijuana Physicians Association announces the program for the 2018 AMMPA Annual Meeting has been approved for a maximum of 18.5 CME Credits.
We invite you to attend the American Medical Marijuana Physicians Association's 2018 Annual Conference. Our 3-day conference will take place in Orlando, Florida at the Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Hotel including:
- Over 20 physician-led educational lectures with CME credit
- Free breakfast & lunch symposia with product presentations from medical marijuana industry experts
- Expert panel discussion with attendees
- Networking opportunities with hundreds of medical cannabis physicians & healthcare professionals
Our faculty and physician members are leaders in the cannabis industry from across the nation that provide expertise to the public regarding research, education, speaking engagements, seminars, and industry recommendations. Presenting high-level educational conferences is what has made AMMPA the largest medical cannabis physicians association in the world.
Legal and Business
- Medical Marijuana…Past Present and Future
- 2018 Update on the State of Medical Marijuana in the United States
- The Business of Medical Marijuana for Physicians in 2018
- Legal Aspects of Medical Marijuana - A National Overview
- Current Legal Guidelines and Practice Management for Physicians
- Regulatory Compliance and Medical Marijuana Research Programs
- Establishing the Standard of Care and Good Clinical Practice in a Medical Marijuana Clinic – Revisited
Medical Marijuana’s Trending Topics
- Medical Marijuana Pharmacology
- Medical Versus Recreational Marijuana
- Role of Medical Marijuana During the Opioid Crisis
- Hemp CBD, Medical Marijuana CBD, and Medical Marijuana- Is there a Difference?
- Medical Marijuana Formulation - Smokable Products, Drops, Tinctures, Tablets, Capsules, Suppositories and Topicals
- New Research into Seizure Disorders and Medical Marijuana
- Current Dosing Strategies for Medical Marijuana and Chronic Pain
- Evidence Based Use of Medical Marijuana for Anxiety Related Disorders
- Understanding the Endocannabinoid System Medical Marijuana and Cancer
- Autism: Does Medical Marijuana Help?
- Medical Marijuana for Migraines, Brain Trauma, Spinal Cord Injury and Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases and Medical Marijuana
- Medical Marijuana Treatment Updates with HIV and other Infectious Diseases
Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs, 1751 Hotel Plaza Boulevard, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, US
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Dade County Medical Association and the American Medical Marijuana Physicians Associations. The Dade County Medical Association is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Dade County Medical Association designates this live activity for a maximum of 18.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
*Please note: We are currently updating our website's server, if you have any questions regarding the status of your membership, please don't hesitate to email AMMPA and an AMMPA staff member will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you.